International Shipping Restrictions, Prohibitions, & HAZMAT
When you ship something from the United States to another country, you must follow both USPS® international shipping regulations and the regulations of the destination country:
- Hazardous materials (HAZMAT), also known as Dangerous Goods (DG), may be prohibited or restricted.
If you're shipping within the U.S., see Domestic Shipping Prohibitions & Restrictions.
- If you're not allowed to ship an item in the U.S., you're not allowed to ship it to any other country.
- Other items are specifically prohibited from being mailed to any other country.
- Finally, each country has its own rules on what it will and won't allow: Find your destination country in the Individual Country Listings.
Shipments to U.S. military bases and embassies (APO/FPO/DPO) in foreign countries are treated like domestic mail, but they are still subject to those countries' laws.
所有 USPS 客户均负责：
- Complying with Postal Service™ regulations and U.S. related laws and regulations.
- Review the USPS Publication 52, Hazardous, Restricted, & Perishable Mail and the International Mail Manual to find out if your item is mailable.
- Review the Individual Country Listings to discover if the destination country permits your item.
- Know that a country’s size and weight standards may differ from USPS standards.
Shipping Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) & Dangerous Goods (DG) Internationally
Hazardous materials (also known as dangerous goods) are substances that could injure people or cause damage if not handled properly, like chemicals or flammable items:
- Some HAZMAT is prohibited—you can't send it through USPS and must use another carrier.
- 其他 HAZMAT 受到限制，如果您遵守所有规则，您可以邮寄它。
- Some HAZMAT can only be sent in ground transportation—it can't go on airplanes.
- 如果您要邮寄包含有害物质 (HAZMAT) 的包裹，您必须将 HAZMAT 包裹与所有其他包裹分开，并将它们放在标有“HAZMAT”的容器中。
Internationally Prohibited Items
These items may not be sent from the United States to any country:
- Hemp-based products (including cannabidiol [CBD])
Additionally, each country has its own rules on what it will and won't allow: Find your destination country in the Individual Country Listings.
Internationally Restricted Items
Restricted items may only be sent out of the United States if they meet USPS domestic requirements and the shipping requirements of the destination country.
USPS Publication 52 - Domestic Restrictions
Requirements by Country & Locality
Open or Close content below Cigars
USPS® 是唯一运送火化遗骸（人类或宠物骨灰）的寄件公司。You may ship cremated remains internationally (if the destination country permits) but must use Priority Mail Express International® and the appropriate customs form. You are required to use a properly sealed funeral urn as the inner primary container. For the outer shipping package, you must use one of our two Cremated Remains Kits or use your own strong, durable container, properly packaged and labeled with Cremated Remains Label 139 on all four sides of the box, plus top and bottom. 在 The Postal Store® 免费订购火化遗骸寄件物资供应。
仅授权制造商和经销商可邮寄或接收枪支。Many countries have distinct domestic laws impacting the shipping and receipt of firearms.
Additional Information on Domestic Regulations & Guidelines Applicable to International Shipping
Additional Information on International Shipping Regulations
Only lithium cells and batteries that are properly installed in the equipment they are intended to operate may be mailed internationally or to APO/FPO/DPO locations if the destination country and APO/FPO/DPO permit their receipt.
Prohibited Lithium Battery Shipments
- Lithium batteries packed with, but not installed in, equipment
- Lithium batteries sent separately from equipment
- Damaged or recalled batteries
- All pre-owned, damaged, or defective electronic devices containing or packaged with lithium batteries
除了在有限的情况下，不得邮寄宠物和温血动物。活体动物（包括家禽、爬行动物和蜜蜂）的邮寄有非常详细的包装要求。Although you can drop these animals at any Post Office™ location, they are only shipped when the right transportation is available.
Additional Regulations on Shipping Live Animals Internationally
通过邮件发送药品时，寄件人和托运人必须了解他们要发送的物品的特征并正确对其处理。药物是受控物质，必须遵守严格的法规。处方药只能由药品执行管理局 (DEA) 注册经销商进行邮寄。类似规定适用于一些非处方药。
Open or Close content below Paint
Flammable or combustible paint and paint-related items may not be shipped internationally. 不可燃或不易燃的乳胶漆或类似的水性漆产品并非受管制为危险材料，因此不受限制。
提醒：Each country has its own rules on what it will and won’t allow: Find your destination country in the Individual Country Listings.