Filling Out Customs Forms Online
You usually need a customs form to ship overseas, even with APO, FPO, and DPO mail. The form you need depends on the USPS® mail service you’re using and the total value of what you're sending. Use Click-N-Ship® to print both international postage and custom forms or use the USPS Customs Forms tool to just print forms.
提醒: As of March 13, 2020, USPS will no longer accept paper customs forms due to international regulations.
About Completing Customs Forms展开全部
You do not need a customs form if you're sending First-Class Mail International® that weighs under 16 ounces.
First-Class Mail International must contain only nonnegotiable documents or correspondence.
If you didn’t complete your customs form online or are using postage stamps on a package that requires a customs form, visit your local Post Office™ branch, fill out form PS 2976-R, and present your package at the counter to have the clerk create your label.
Click-N-Ship will print a customs form for you if you use any of the services listed below and print international postage.
- First-Class Package International Service®
- Priority Mail Express International®
- Priority Mail International®
After you prepare your package, you can schedule a free Package Pickup or take your package to your local Post Office location.
For Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG®) packages:
- Fill out the GXG International Air Waybill.
- Fill out the Commercial Invoice PS Form 6182 if you’re mailing to certain destinations. 请查阅出版物 141：Global Express Guaranteed（全球快递保证）服务指南了解各国家/地区的要求。填妥后，将所有文件插入 PS 表 2976-E（塑料信封）。
- Create your GXG customs form with Click-N-Ship. You cannot complete a GXG customs form with our customs form tool.
For Priority Mail Express International® and all other USPS international services, including APO/FPO/DPO mail, use PS Form 2976-R, and take your package to the counter for the clerk to create the label.
Each country has specific customs requirements, which you can find in our Individual Country Listings.